|Classified Title||IDCS - Business Manager|
Position Type: Administration/Business Manager
Date Posted: 1/24/2014
Beginning: As soon as possible
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Deadline: Until filled
· Demonstrated ability to serve as an executive leader in a dynamic charter school environment, focused on creativity, change and continuous improvement.
· Responsible for district’s financial operations including long range financial planning, development and maintenance of annual operating budget and capital budget; Supervision of Financial Services, Food Services, Technology, Maintenance and Operations, and Construction projects.
· Strong collaboration, problem solving and communication skills.
· CT SDE 085 endorsement.
Visit www.idcs.org for a more detailed description
Reports to: Director of IDCS
Application Process: Applicants must download the general employee application online www.idcs.org and include a cover letter, resume, and provide three (3) letters of professional reference.
|Contact Name||Rachel Stahl|
|Classified Title||Lyme-Old Lyme - Business Manager|
Business Manager for Lyme-Old Lyme Public Schools Position begins July 1, 2014 Go to
for job details, job description, and to apply. All applications must be made online.
|Contact Name||Jeanne DeLaura|
|Classified Title||RSD # 16 - Accounting Supervisor|
Position Type: Non-Certified Support Services
Date Posted: March 5, 2014
Location: District Office
Date Available: On or about April 14, 2014
Additional Information: Region 16 is seeking an experienced, extremely detailed-oriented, accounting supervisor with a minimum of 3 years of school accounting experience. The position’s primary responsibilities would be the overall coordination of the accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable processing and state and federal reporting. This person would also be responsible for the preparation of financial reports as directed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
This is a full-time, 12 month position at 30 hours per week.
All qualified and interested candidates must complete and submit an application online at www.region16ct.org, and attach the following documents to the application:
· A strong letter of interest for the position
· A current resume
· Three letters of professional reference
· Copies of college transcripts
· A completed Authorization for Release of Information for DCF CPS search
All inquiries can be directed to Pamela Mangini, Director of Finance and Business Operations, at (203) 758-6671 or via email, email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Do not mail, fax, or deliver any application documents.