Vendor Day – Wednesday, June 10, 2020
The Aqua Turf, 556 Mulberry Street, Plantsville, CT
8:30–9:00 am Registration – Sign-in required for CEU verification. Coffee and pastry served.
9:00 - 11:30 am Connecting the Dots: Developing Your Roadmap to Employee Wellbeing, Culture and Empowered Performance
This session kicks off with thought provoking panel discussion, setting the stage for an interactive seminar facilitated by our industry expert presenters.
• Attendees will learn from insights presented that identify and address environmental and lifestyle factors the that influence cost effectiveness, engagement and empowered performance.
• Presenters will document individual and organizational strategies as a toolkit for planning, executing and communicating tactics that will engage employees and produce positive outcomes, and reduce wasteful spending.
• Participants will gain an understanding of:
• underlying workplace factors that impact wellbeing
• how to utilize individual tools and organizational resources to implement change
• the value proposition for both employees and organizations
• innovative practices to invigorate workplace wellbeing programs
11:30-12:15 pm Lunch – Provided to workshop participants
12:15–4:00 pm Visit Vendor Displays and Demonstrations
4:00–5:00 pm Reception - Hors D’oeuvres, Cash Bar & Prizes
Schedule, topic, and speaker are subject to change. This workshop will provide attendees with .2 CEU credits.
Anticipated types of displays: Security Systems/Tools, Custodial Supplies/Services Environmental Engineering, Playground Safety Retirement Plans, Copiers/Printers/Projectors, Energy Management, Transportation, Technology , Furniture, Communication Services, Modular Buildings, Food Service, Banking/Insurance, and Roofing.
There is no charge for members (non-vendors) of CASBO, CAPSS, Public Purchasing Association of Connecticut, Connecticut School Buildings and Grounds Association, Government Finance Officers Association, and their staff.