These Vendor Members offer COVID related services and solutions.
Click on their logos to learn more.
For all of your back to work & school needs.
The CREC Cooperative Purchasing MarketPlace has close to 80 competitively bid contracts available for CT schools and municipalities to use. Many of our vendors have responded and are making PPE and other products to combat COVID available through our contracts:
• Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer
• Sneeze guards and barriers
• Infrared thermometers
• Disinfectant misters and lighting
• Directional mats and signage
• Anti-macrobial toilet seats and arm pulls
• Sanitizing solutions and more!
If you are not already a MarketPlace member, you can register at www.crec.org/marketplace. If you have any questions, or would like to sign up for our monthly informational e-mail, including contract and product updates, please reach out to Cara Hart at 860-803-3882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Connecticut-based MBE and state-registered management consultancy, Daniel Penn Associates can help your school create and implement facility plans to meet COVID-19 reopening standards and practices. Learn more: Visit danielpenn.com or call (860) 232-8577
Key items that need to be considered for school re-opening plan:
- Worker/Staff safety – guided by: OSHA, State, Bargaining Units
- Process reviews – How do we do the same things differently?
- Facility analysis – Identify key elements for review and implementation including assembly areas, service points, cueing points, traffic flow (stairways, hallway, stairway, choke-points)
- Establish and Implement Controls
- Engineered: physical barriers
- Administrative: signs, floor decals, policies, training protocols
- Safe/Sanitary practices: cleaning protocols, sanitization stations
- Materials/Procurement Needs & Planning
- Custodial Staffing
- Communication and Change Management: Protocols, Training Requirements
Looking for high quality PPE equipment? At Jeff Love LLC, we offer clients quality and affordable PPE products. We are based in Westport, CT. Whatever your PPE supply needs may be, you can count on us to make it happen. Due to our excellent connections with PPE supply chains we have no back orders and can get you product quickly. Our products are registered with FDA and have met all requirements. We can provide certifications. Call us today and see how we can help you. You can visit our webpage to learn more about us and see pictures of the products we offer. Visit https://jefflovellc.wixsite.com/jefflovellc or call sales rep Chris Sullivan at 203-343-6642. If you don’t see something you need let us know and we will do our best to get it for you. We can also provide a long list of school references. We accept purchase orders and invoice after delivery. We look forward to working with you!
Since 1984, PARS Voluntary Retirement Incentives have enabled school districts nationwide to minimize layoffs and navigate tough financial periods. A customized, locally controlled tool, PARS Separation Incentives can help to achieve budgetary and cash flow savings, restructure the workforce and retain newer, recently trained employees, all while being a win-win for employees and administration. As the nation’s industry leading provider, PARS offers Connecticut school district’s a unique, comprehensive approach to help manage the financial impact of COVID-19 that includes:
- Free, in depth analysis
- Flexible plan design
- Hands-on, personalized support
For more information on our program, or to receive a complimentary analysis to determine if an incentive is right for your District, please contact: Kathryn Cannie at (617) 549-6555 or email@example.com
Need facemasks, disinfectant spray, gloves, bags, sanitizers?
TIPS has the vendors and contracts that can help!
TIPS is a national purchasing cooperative offering members access to competitively priced purchasing contracts that save time and money.
Membership is free! Visit www.tips-usa.com to sign up using the MEMBERSHIP tab
View COVID products here
Contact Frank Meyran, Program Manager, East Region,
Mobile - 706-372-0359